Full time contract-to-hire and freelance opportunities available.
Photographers / Videographers / Editors / Aspiring Art Directors – We're looking at you.
Social Forces turns traditional advertising production on its head, one shoot at a time, and we're looking to add to the ranks of our quick-thinking, fast-learning, energetic creative team.
Our run-and-gun production squad turns advertising concepts into eye-catching photos and videos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social channels. We reach over 100,000,000 web browsers a year with custom visuals for a who's who of retail and on-the-go food brands. We shoot 5 days a week, we post more often than that, and we take a social-first approach to everything we do.
Do you have what it takes?
- Mile-a-minute creative problem solving — You might call yourself an "idea factory".
- Visual intelligence — Whether it's an outfit, a room, or a resume, you have "the eye" to make it work.
- A passion for turning business objectives into visuals — Advertising is about selling things, and you think that's cool.
- Client service mentality — If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. And our Mama is a roster of Fortune 500 brands.
- Work ethic — You pride yourself on hard work. You're known to show up on time and stay late when needed.
All applicants must be comfortable with:
- Brainstorming — Developing and pitching executable photo and video ideas based on client products and sales goals
- Planning and Organizing — Pulling together props, models, location ideas, and schedules for successful shoots
- Production — Hands-on assistance of teammates during in-studio and on-location shoots. Ready to build, craft, position, place, hold, or pose for the camera at a moment's notice.
- Post-Production — Downloading, editing, cropping, and uploading files as directed.
Bonus round! Demonstration of the following will be highly regarded:
- Photographic equipment mastery/Ownership
- Professional photography-based art direction experience
- College/trade school education in conceptual advertising or marketing
- Photo-manipulation expertise
- Video editing skills
- Nunchuck skills
If it's not clear yet, here's the thing: We're a young team. We don't have a stuffy corporate office. We joke around a lot. But we don't forget why we're here. Our job is to do the work that makes our clients love us and our audiences buy things, and that takes dedication. We've got it, and if you do too, everything's gonna go gangbusters.